Working with states and territories
Australia has a strong and dynamic space sector, with high ambitions and great potential characterised by creativity, entrepreneurship and a sense of discovery.
We aim to grow the size, scope, capability and commercial sustainability of Australia’s national space sector through mutually beneficial cooperative agreements with states and territories.
UK–Australia Space Bridge Framework Arrangement
On 23 February 2021, Australia and the United Kingdom signed the Space Bridge Framework Arrangement.
The Arrangement enhances cooperation between Austrade, the Australian Space Agency, UK Department for International Trade and the UK Space Agency. It aims to increase connection, exchange and investment across both space sectors.
- Moon to Mars initiative page
- Industry activity and growth landing page
- Investment to help Australian businesses tap into India’s booming space industry news story
- Australian Space Agency and ESA announce construction of new deep space antenna news story
- Space Bridge to unite Australia and UK space industries news story
- Australian Space Agency signs with Indian Space Research Organisation news story